Monday, September 13, 2010

Deal Breaker

Yesterday I went to Denver to hang out with my family and celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday. It was a lot of fun. Rob went on dinosaur adventure with Kyrah and it was so much fun to watch. He even made little dinosaur foot prints in the dirt when she wasn't watching.

Over the past 24 hours I realized that I have some deal breakers. It's come to that. We discussed it this afternoon and we're both going to try to fix it. I made it clear that if he does not fix it, I'm out the door. This is the first time I have really put my foot down and decided that I'm no longer going to deal with it and keep pushing my feelings aside. I assume that the next few days will be awkward - in the sense that I will push away and have my guard up even more. It's generally what happens.

On a happier note there was this traveling cow exhibit that came to Colorado a few years ago and I was looking through my pictures and it made me happy to look at them.  Check out Jacque Moosteau!
That's right. That's one awesome cow.

Oh, and kudos to me for being able to figure out how to post a picture! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment