Friday, January 14, 2011

Puppy!

I haven't blogged in a while -- going through massive stress. Ugh. So far nothing has come from it and I haven't heard anything. Still. I will go to my grave that I did not do anything wrong and I most certainly did not do what I was accused of.  It makes me sick to think that someone would think I could do that. Anyway....

Princess is still doing fantastic. She is seriously the best dog ever and I still thank God that she came to us. She was clearly meant to be ours. She makes me laugh even when I don't want to. Here she is being fantastic. Note: the ear hair. :)



We got a puppy today!  This morning actually.  She is three months old, black cocker spaniel who still has her tail!, and we named her Daphne Sue. We kept "Sue" in her name after Maddie Sue. We call her Daffy for short. She's fantastic and a beast. I've never experienced the puppy adventure before and which is why I'm up blogging at 3:30am. We got her from the Humane Society; she came in as a stray.  Someone had a hold on her yesterday and they never came. Crazy. So Rob and I went this morning right when they opened.  We visited with her and she picked me.  She came right to me, licked me, and sat in my lap.  That was it. She was coming home with us.
                                            Daphne Sue's first day home with us!         

                                

                                              This is her walking...it shows her tail!

She's enjoying an elk antler right now. Prinny (Princess' name) is in the bedroom with Rob. And I'm exhausted already. But it's sooooo worth it. I'll get a video of her up and going as soon as I figure out how.

On a side note, I started reading Harry Potter and I LOVE IT. I just started the 3rd book. I'm pretty excited about it. :)

Anyway, I need to go tire out this poochie otherwise I'll be up all night. Yikers...

1 comment:

  1. I KNEW you would like HP! What beautiful children! Still no word from work? Are they paying you to stay at home?

    ReplyDelete