Monday, January 24, 2011

Unfounded

Today was a good day. The whole thing that has been happening at work has been resolved.  The case has closed and it was inconclusive. Unfounded. DUH. Of course it was going to be.  However that meant that I was able to go back to work...but I was kinda skeptical of going back.  So I went and talked to T this afternoon and expressed my concerns: Who knew about it? Were people talking? Would it be held against me or over my head when I went to get promoted for something? T had told me that as far as she knew, no one was talking about it, no one knew, and it most definitely would not be used against me. She made sure to tell me not to be embarrassed and that they still thought highly of me. She also made sure to tell me that she knows that I would never do that and that the person who documented against me?...well, she doesn't trust her and she has a hard time believing anything she wrote about what supposedly happened. How the heck did I get so lucky to have such amazing people in my life? Seriously. Unreal. 

While I was there T told me about an opening for an administrative assistant. I'm SO qualifed for it and expressed my interest in it. I'm going to go do my skills testing tomorrow. PLEASE think positive thoughts that I get this job. It would be just what I needed right now and I would get paid more. Positive thoughts...

I am so in love with my dogs. I got a new fancy camera and that's all I have done the past couple of days.  With all my other animals I felt after they were gone that I never had enough pictures of them.  Not this time. I'm gonna be THAT doggie mama that has way too many.  Except I don't think you can have too many pictures of your family.  That said...here are a few:

She loves sticks!



Happy Prinny


Sleepy Prinny

No comments:

Post a Comment